The last latex2e question.........

Hi,

Im a little desperade, becasue i have to insert a graphic in my latex2e
document. I have search the guides, but i didnt find something
it could help (maybe i look at it too quickly..). Its a jpg. I learn, at
univ., that i should insert it with the folowing command:

\special{isoscale \figure.jpg  ble, bla}

but i think in the computers of my univ. the command is already
configure.... Not here in my home. What sould i do to insert a jpeg???

Thanks, Phillip Neumann, filsin@bigfoot.com