Web transaction security.

Jaakko Niemi wrote:

> <snip>
>
>  This is a ns bug. Really funny, when you are paying bills through
>  a www-service. Or entering passwords/uids/urls... <snip>
>
>         --j

There was a big discusion in one of the slashdot.org poles awhile back, I believe the
pole was something like "would you use (or do you trust) online shopping?". The
consensus of the discussion was that it's actually SAFER to give your credit card #
over the web. For the million different reasons, I suggest you look up this pole on
the slashdot page and read it. I never trusted online commerce before, but now I use
it often.

Chris