Re: fvwm2 config hook rant

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Tom Malloy wrote:

> editing the existing configuration file.  This is practically impossible
> for the novice user.

I wouldn't say I'm a novice but I had much the same problem, I used to
have a great little .fvwmrc file and I wanted to do same thing with my
.fvwm2rc file but looked at the hooks and said "blow this". so after
waddaling along with the default for a few month I decided to look at some
of the config tools out there......Although I don't normailly use GUI's
the "dotfile generator" is excelent for this. the fvwm2 module works a
treat and I know have almost the setup I want, I still have to tweak it a
bit but it is fine. try it and see if it makes oyu lifee easier.

Nikolai