Re: fvwm2 config hook rant

Hi,

	If you like programming by example, I can provide you with a
 live copy of my fvwm config files (16Kgzipped) which should be a good
 start.

	<URL:http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/fvwmconf.tar.gz> has a
 copy. I did not include the custom xpm and gif files that I use,
 since it is unlikely that they would be of interest, but if there is
 enough demand, I can see about including them in.

	<URL:http://master.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/root.png> shows what
 it looks like.

	Enjoy.

	manoj
--
 "Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright
 posture, an intransigent mind, and a step that travels unlimited