Upgrade problems

Ok I upgraded to Hamm, but now dselevt is unhappy. It's probubly my config
error but I don't know what. When ever I try to install stuff it wants to
upgrade alot of stuff (expected it wants to put newer versions on.) but
when it trys to get the file it can't find them. I ftped myself to
ftp.debian.org and found the files where dselect was supposedly looking
for them.

I'm using  ftp.debian.org
directory /debian/hamm
dists main non-free contrub

it gets the lists just fine, but can't get the files....

Tod Detre |"Losers whine about their best, winners go home and @%^& the
          | prom queen." -Sean Connery (The Rock)
          |"It is TOD not TODD! Do you see God spelling his name