Re: xfstt

>> I have xfstt font server thing installed and functioning. I was just
>> wondering if I can have that load on boot. If so which file do I edit.

 Check that you have '/etc/init.d/xfstt' and appropriate links pointing in
 /etc/rc*.d . For example 'etc/rc2.d/S20xfstt' where xfstt is started at
 runlevel 2. The number is a priority, for getting things started in right
 order, for example netbase with 18 means it will be started before
 exim with 20.

	--j