Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Thomas Apel wrote:

> [...]
>
> Just for the record: I also got this beanie-baby-thing twice the last
> month. But not from AOL. The first was from msn.com and the second from
> fuse.net. But as "Somnolent" already said I'm not 100% sure if this is
> somehow related to this list.

Yep. It's probably an occupational hazard of using the net these days.

I only mentioned it here as I couldn't think of how else the B!*&%!$ds
got my mail alias; I haven't posted anything else with this alias.

So far, I've had 4 (from/subjects later if you're not interested)

The headers seemed a bit funny (e.g. invalid To, no date, strange
route), so I
tried complaining to abuse@ everywhere up the line for the first
message, and
posted to news.admin.net-abuse.sightings, but most of the email was
bounced.

Anyway, if anyone knows how I can scratch my autograph on the sender's
hard
disk by return e-mail, please let me know. |->

Shiraz.

--
Please remove '.noubce.see-sig' from my e-mail address to reply.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I really, really, really

--- Selected junkmail headers