Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Mark Harrison wrote:

> [...]
>
> There is a debian policy. I cant remeber the details but it says
> something like "if you advertise then you agree to pay $1999 per
> advertisment....and if you contact us we might discount this rate for
> relavent advertising....". So, should someone send them the bill?

AFAIK this only affects spam send directly to the list. But as it seems
someone sends it directly to (at least some of) the members of this
list.

Just for the record: I also got this beanie-baby-thing twice the last
month. But not from AOL. The first was from msn.com and the second from
fuse.net. But as "Somnolent" already said I'm not 100% sure if this is
somehow related to this list.

--
Thomas Apel <thomas.apel@gmx.net>
PGP Key IDs: 90B40401 (RSA) and 5B980B91 (DH/DSS)