Re: hmm... an idea

The IP changes every 24 hours.  hmm.. If the two hosts were in the same
domain, it shouldn't make a difference (except for secondary servers),
right?

My interest in doing this is that my ISP only charges additional baudwidth
for static IPs... so, I could have a large site on a dynamic IP and a
small DNS and mail server on the dynamic.

-Paul