Re: changing/adding/using fonts and ttfonts

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, Micha Feigin wrote:

> (especially xterm), and if anyone knows if there is an editor, or/and
> preferable an atachment to xemacs that i can make work from right to
> left (I also need to be able to set the font to an hebrew one)

Not sure if this is useful but vim has "right to left and keyboard
mapping for hebrew". Not sure if it is any good/useful as I've never
used it. It needs to be included at compile time.

- It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.   (Midnight Oil)   -
- Geoff Saxby       geoffs@progsoc.uts.edu.au                                 -