RE: Current Mirrors? Was deselect wont ftp

I'll be surfing the mirrors looking for one which has some recent dates on
the files. Seems that the most current is June 27th or so. Can you recommend
one?

	What do you mean "Using dselect with the apt method on a mirror
which supports http is quite
	fast."?

I'm pretty confused about quit a bit of stuff. Was deselect upgraded in the
autoup.sh session to now use apt? Or do I need to add it...??
Still not sure what the apt method is. I've got alot of docs on this upgrade
but still haven't figured that out. I see that it is the command line method
of the new package manager, but I've got no real usage other than
"run apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade". I believe I also have to install
it first anyway, unless it was installed in the autoup.sh session.

Guess I have the weekend to figure out some of this...

Thanx again for the help.

Ed

Ed Young                           (303)706-5425
ed.young@echostar.com
Software Engineering
Echostar Technology Corporation
Denver, Colorado