Re: Syquest

Evan Van Dyke wrote:

> Actually, SyQuest hasn't released the SparQ in SCSI.  Just Parallel
> and Internal EIDE.

Right. Th 1.5GB SyJet comes in SCSI and IDE. The 4.7GB Quest will be
SCSI only, due out at the end of the year.

I've been thinking of getting a SparQ to use for backups and also to
mirror the Debian distribution but I figure it's only a matter of time
before it (stable or unstable) grows bigger than 1.0GB or even 1.5GB.
The 4.7GB Quest would fit Debian for somewhat longer.  :-)