dump & restore

	I'm trying to learn how dump and restore utilities work and I'm
having not much success. I could do a dump of a filesystem using the line
dump 0udf 61000 /dev/nst0 /tmp2, where 61000 is the density of my tape.
	If I do only this, I can restore /tmp2 without problems.
	How can I backup another filesystem to the tape? It's a 60m tape;
/tmp2 is only 190MB and the filesystem I want to append is about 300MB,
that is, there is free space!
	I have read the man pages but couldn't figure out how to do this.
	Any help will be greatly appreciated. Suggestions on other methods
of backup, too!

Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21