dosemu

Hi all,
I'm having a very frustrating time with dosemu.  I've gotten to the point
where I can actually type dos at the prompt and I get a very nice c:
prompt.  From there I'm lost.  I've read the docs, and they are very
confusing, contradictory and not very helpful.  I try to lredir my drives,
but I keep getting error 3e 3c 42, depending on how I'm trying to do it.
Do I need to have my dos partitions mounted already?
Do they need to be listed in dosemu.conf?
How can I edit the autoexec.bat file if I can't access an editor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

-bob

Always remember you're unique, just like everybody else.
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    MS 0441 Sandia National Labs  *
* rakerr@sandia.gov               *    Albuquerque NM 87185-0441     *
* Robert_Kerr@byu.edu             *      Phone: (505) 844-8606       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (505) 844-9297         *