Re: dosemu

Robert Kerr wrote:

> I'm having a very frustrating time with dosemu.  I've gotten to the point
> where I can actually type dos at the prompt and I get a very nice c:
> prompt.  From there I'm lost.

I started to try this awhile back. I loaded a dos editor by copying it
to a floppy first, then copying from the floppy to c:.

When I asked for similar help, the answer that I got was that the
default Debian configuration using freedos is pretty useless; you need
to built it using MSDOS. Then redir and things will work as documented.

I never got a chance to go back to try this (yet). I found it strange
that the deb package didn't offer to do this for me (with my copy of
MSDOS, of course).

--
...RickM...