Sendmail problems and new ghostscript debian packages...

Hello,
	Currently, I am running a server at UCLA using Debian distribution
1.3.1 . The network is working fine except for the emails configuration.
For some reason, I can not send emails using locate email clients such
as elm nor can I recieve email with properly setup user account. My
computer does have a registered DNS name and assigned IP address. There
should be no problem with the network because I got it working with
RedHat 5.1 before. The interesting part is that I can't even send emails
to local users. Also, I misses pine and the simple mail command that
comes with other Linux system. Perhaps, I forgot to install something.
Please show me how to install it.

	Secondly, I need to upgrade my ghostscript from GNU 3.33 to Aladin
version 5.0 or above. I was wondering wether anybody knows where I can
get a debian distribution of it?

Thanks in advance.

--
from Henry Chih-Hsiang Yao