Re: epic100

Thank you for the hint, I got the same already.
But I think, it is not the driver itself because that I had already,
must be something with pci.
Anyway, it is running with 2.0.34.

Best regards, Juergen

*                                                       *
* Dr. J\"urgen Schnack       Tel.: ++49 541 969 2696    *
* Universit\"at Osnabr\"uck  Fax : ++49 541 969 2670    *
* Fachbereich Physik                                    *
* Barbarastr. 7                                         *
* D-49069 Osnabr\"uck                                   *
* mailto:juergen.schnack@physik.uni-osnabrueck.de       *
* ( mailto:j.schnack@gsi.de )                           *
* www : http://obelix.physik.uni-osnabrueck.de/~schnack *
* ( www : http://www.gsi.de/~schnack )                  *