Re: Missing packages?

timothy@smasher.rs.itd.umich.edu wrote:

> What missing package causes the following in source configure scripts?:
> 'checking for working makeinfo...... missing'
>
> Thanks,
> Timothy

	I checked a couple of configure scripts I had on hand, but they didn't have
a reference to 'makeinfo'.  This apparently is not a standard feature of
configure scripts (configure scripts are often customized for the package
they are being used for), so you need to be more specific.  What specific
package is this configure script from and what is the error message being
generated by the compile.

--
Ed