Re: XFree86 + Netscape

> I am presently attempting to install both XFree86 and Netscape to a
> Debian O/S which I recently setup. My lack of knowledge in this area
> leaves me with a huge amount of questions, as you can see below.

Are you using dselect to install your debian system?  It should tell you
automatically what debian packages you need to install.  In dselect, if
you select netscape and you haven't installed packages like xbase, then
it will tell you that you have a dependency problem to correct, and tell
you what packages you need to install to correct this problem.

Cheers,

Mark.