Realtek rtl8029 PCI Network card installation

Being relatively new to Linux, I am having trouble installing a network card on my Linux system. I have four files on my driver disk, and they are:

config.in
rtl8029.c
space.c
and a Makefile

I want to set up my network card, but I am unsure of how to go about it with these files. Any help would be appreciated.

These files are currently on an msdos fat12 disk, can I read this from Linux?

Andrew Hodgson

BEGIN:VCARD
N:Hodgson;Andrew
FN:Andrew Hodgson
ORG:Sharedware Limited;Product Development
TITLE:Electronics Design Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 (0)1274 401010
TEL;WORK;FAX:+44 (0)1274 200311
ADR;WORK:;;30 Caroline Street;Saltaire;West Yorkshire;BD18 4PN;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:30 Caroline Street=0D=0ASaltaire, West Yorkshire BD18 4PN=0D=0AUnited Kingdo=
URL:http://www.sharedware.com/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:andrew@sharedware.com
END:VCARD