Re: procmail woes

hello Santiago, I did as you suggested mv .procmailrc to
.procmailrc.not.yet and i still get mail delivered to my main mail box.
Just a side not when i had the .procmailrc file i did have the Mail
directory and still i got mail delivered to my main mail box or inbox.
Do you know of any solution that I can use to make procmail, smail and
pine work?
Thanks again for your suggestion.
Paul