Re: cd writers & linux

On Tue, Jun 09, 1998 at 12:45:04PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 08, 1998 at 10:43:28PM -0400, Paul Miller wrote:
> > Well, that is over a network, which has nothing to do with SCSI, IDE, or
> > parallel ports... the network is the bottleneck instead of the interface.
>
> Yes, I am well aware of that -- I was just backing up one
> of Stephen's points. If you want to get IDE, just go get it -- don't
> keep asking about it when you don't seem to want to know the answer!

And lets not forget... I said "SCSI is better" and I meant it...
yes it costs more but...I love SCSI, even if you feel IDE works for you
If you feel its "good enough" then go for ... "Just do it"
And...don't forget...
the most important reaosn of all for me saying "SCSI is better":
I am biased :)

-Steve
--
** Stephen Carpenter ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** sjc@delphi.com **
"Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most