Re: Wildcards

One last question! :).
        If I want to keep a particular directory, and all files and
subdirectories completly private to my user, how do I do apply the
suggested filters to this? (If I do chmod 600 * -R or something, it will set all
the files correctly, but then since the directories don't have the execute bit,
my user can't enter subdirectories). So I want to do 'chmod 600 <all files>'
then 'chmod 700 <all directories>'?
        I tried find . -type d -print | chmod 700, but it didn't work. :(.

Thanks,
Timothy

E-Mail: timothy@smasher.rs.itd.umich.edu
Date: 08-Jun-98