Re: Xwindow from win95?

> Is there any program that people know of that will allow my to xwindow
> to my debian box from my win95 machine?  Thanks.

there's also VNC (Virtual Network Computing) that allow what you need,the
main feature is that it doesn't store any state information (it is
basically stateless like NC),the way it work is that both X and the X
server run on the linux machine and the win95 machine use only a graphic
displaying program,it allow you to keep your session while working on
different computer,it's released under the GPL,but i think it's only
available on hamm (or maybe slink),you can have a look at it at:
http://www.orl.co.uk/ ,it's quite impressive.

Alain