CD-rom and Zip-drive

Hi,

I have a problem with my secondary IDE channel. I have a CD-rom as slave ans
a Zip-drive as Master on that controller. When I insert my Debian-CD,
install goes OK. Then, after reboot, dselect starts and I say; load from
CD-rom. That's the place it does not work. I tried installing a mitsumi
driver with the following settingns,
mcd=0x376,15
Is this correct ?
I tried setting CD as Master and Zip as slave, but the system does not run
and I can't even get the dos driver, nor the win95 driver to work.

What's happening ?

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Marc
marc@vdvossen.cistron.nl