Re: Netscape Mail problem

Matthew Myers wrote:

> When I try to send mail to this list server using netscape mail, it never
> gets here.  I sent this using pine.  I have tried this before and after a
> complete Debian re-install and always have the same results.  What's the
> deal with netscape mail?

You need to set up Netscape to use the proper mail servers.  Assuming
you're using Netscape 4.0x, select Edit|Preferences, click on the little
triangle next to Mail and Groups so that it points down, then click on
Mail Server.  Then enter the values for your username, outgoing and
incoming mail server.

I use Netscape mail with no problems.  In fact, this message was sent
using it.

Noel
--
It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three
benefits: