Re: How do you connect one computer to another

> Sorry, but what is a "tcp/ip drive"? Maybe you could explain what you want
> to do. If you want to access your linuxbox via the network neighborhood,
> you can use samba for this. This will also allow access the other way
> round.

Sorry for not knowing the terms of reference for Linux I came from the dos word
and we map drive to letters. Yes I do what to access my file directories from
each file system.How to I access the simba system I have it installed on my linux
box?
Thanks
Shanta