Re: Boot to Linux from NT; problem

I had this problem when I changed my file system on nt from fat to ntfs.
my boatloader line read something like

	Linux: ... c:/BOOTSECT.INI

but the actual file was

		c:/bootsect.ini

and it wouldn't load because the nt boatloader was looking for the file to
be all caps (which was fine for fat because that was the dos name for the
file). Any way when I changed the line in the boatloader to all lower case
it booted linux. really, it was that simple.

I'm not at my computer right now so I can't check the the boatloader init
file. This was from memory so I hope it's clear.

hth
	- John Kloss