RE: FW: about K6 bug

>(ex: Office Max here in Anchorage has
>Packard Bell 200MMX's with 32MB SDRAM, 3GB HD's, 56k modems etc. for $699.
>The demo at the store has been running for over a month solid now with no
>problems...).

Yep, that's about how long that brand will run :)

More seriously, I'd avoid packard bill unless, perhaps, it has been given to
you.  They have a tendency to use non-standard parts that can't be replaced
with standard parts (oddly sized motherboards and the like), and are *grossly*
disproportionately represented int the "computer from hell" gripes.

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.