Strange man behaviour

Hallo,

When I am looking for the manpages of an X11-related topic as a user, I
get an error message. The same does not happen when I do it as root.

eg.

jhspies@Johann(2)$ man xkeycaps
No manual entry for xkeycaps

jhspies@Johann(3)$ apropos xterm
xterm: nothing appropriate.

root@Johann(10)$ apropos xterm
resize (1x)  - set TERMCAP and terminal settings to current xterm window
size
xterm (1x)   - terminal emulator for X

How can I correct it?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |