RE: LINUX Newbie

Yeah, that's the one (I'm at work, book's at home <g>...). Since it's really
the ONLY one, the choice didn't take too long... Haven't used any of the
others, but am thinking of springing for the Walnut Creek one. I could
really use a better reference book :-). Dale's book is great for getting
started but something a little more in-depth would be nice...

Thanks for the correction!