Re: Dual screens

In article <35715341.12CD5719@zigzegv.ml.org>,
	Johan Levin <nivel@zigzegv.ml.org> writes:
> I've recently come across an old monocrome
> display/display card. It works fine in dos,
> but I can't figure out how to use it in Linux.
> Can I e.g. create some device like /dev/console?
>
> I'd appreciate any help.

http://www.pandh.demon.co.uk/sw.html#linux

is the home of an mda driver, which drives /dev/mono (created by the
Makefile), which will let you redirect command's output to the MDA device.
(I use it as a syslog device; add a line like

*.*;cron.none	/dev/mono

to /etc/syslog.conf and restart it.

--
 -- Christopher Reed, Selwyn College, Cambridge --
 E-Mail: cr212@cam.ac.uk  WWW: http://dura.sel.cam.ac.uk/ [~cr212/]