Re: hamm upgrade

When Bob Nielsen wrote, I replied:

Thanks for the reply.  There were myriad things (fvwm* among them) that
wouldn't load as they depended on xlib6g which wasn't available.

I ran and re-ran install and config and remove phases until my remaining
errors were minimized.  I've since added a few more packages, but there
remain a large group of things which depend on xlib6g which isn't
available.  I remain very loathe to re-boot until I can get xlib6g.