Re: Smail spam-prevention filter?

Many thanks, I intend to do the massive upgrade, pain,
and suffering of trying to get everything rebuilt from
scratch when 2.0 is considered released.

Yes, old smail. I will forward this to the debian-user
list for comment. Unfortunately, I had to unsubscribe
due to message volume, so I must request direct replies....

Curt-