3d pass through

Yo-

I just got another machine which I would like to dual boot *grin* with
Winblows so I can have fun playing StarCraft and Unreal.  I would like to
get a 3dfx card.  Will linux care if the 3dfx card is installed?  I don't
wish to use the 3dfx card in linux just the regular pci card I already
have.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Ian