Re: Where is killall

> > I have installed the new procps pakage and
> > the killall command is lost.
> >
> > Does any one knows where is it?
>
> killall is in the psmisc package. You could also take a look at the skill
> command, which is in the procps package and has very much the same
> functionality as the killall command (and even more than that).
>
> Remco

Just to make life easier for all  take the time to download eg.
ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian/hamm/Contents-i386.gz

and when you loking for some file use 'zcat Contents-i386.gz |grep [file]'

The Contents-i386.gz are also in the stable version..

| "One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad
| "Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Führer" - Adolf Hitler
. Mail: red@lmnta.ru.orebro.se    Irc: rE^d
  tlf: 0704800958                 IRL: rEd
.