Printing to appletalk printer?

Is it possible to make linux print to an appletalk printer? I see papd
can spool from appletalk to an lp printer. Can it work the other way?

I want to print to an HP 6MP hooked up via a Jet Direct Plus to 10bT
ethernet. It does NOT have a specific IP address assigned to it --  I
only have 6 IPs on my subnet and they're all in use. They cost money b/c
they're for my ISDN router for internet access -- I don't need the
printer on the net, just my internal network. (Although Theoretically I
could set up a second subnet and put it on that with the printer and have
the printer have an IP on that subnet -- but I'd rather not if I don't
have to) What's the best way to go about doing this?

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |