Re: samba

Ok, I think I have it working now.  I have a single win95 machine on a
local network (twisted-pair crossover cable), with the linux box acting as
a samba server.  Samba's set to act as a wins server for win95 (I suppose I
could drop that part... how bad could broadcasts possibly be with only 2
machines in the network?).  As for the dial-up PPP connection to work, all
I need to be able to do is mount a few NT shares, and it seems that the
ksmbfs package will be sufficient for that.

Thanx!