Re: Booting stops since CD-Recorder is connected

Trying adding the boot parameter "max_scsi_luns=1". If you're booting from LILO
you can add the line to your image section:

append = "max_scsi_luns=n"

Or just to get booting you can hit Scroll-Lock when "LILO" appears and then you
can type the parameter on the lilo boot line. Note that you'll need the name of
the image too, so you'll type something like:

Linux max_scsi_luns=1

Stefan Kunkel wrote:

> Hi
> I have a little Problem with my Debian-Kernel since i have connected
> my Yamaha CDR-102 !
> When i boot from DOS, the Kernel finds all SCSI-Devices (including
> the Recorder), but then he tries to find something on the ID of the
> Recorder with the LUN of 1 and tries to reset the SCSI-Controller
> (Tekram 390-U)
> and then nothing happens !!! Everything stops !!!
> What should i do ???
> Stefan
>
> --

Jens B. Jorgensen