`ATI Rage Pro AGP' and `SMART drive' in Dell Optiplex? Ok for Linux?

A collegue needs a new desktop computer for Linux.  He's looking at
a Dell OptiPlex GXa.

 http://www.dell.com/intl/ca/products/desktops/optiplex/gxa/gxa_specs.htm

Two concerns I have are:

- High-performance AGP-enabled video.  Integrated ATI Rage Pro video
  controller with up to 4MB 100MHz SGRAM video memory Uses 1X Accelerated
  Graphics Port (AGP) bus for faster graphics processing.

   I know the ATI Rage was supported under XFree, but is the AGP version?

- Ultra DMA/33 SMART Hard Disk Drive.

   They don't mention a specific Ultra DMA controller, so I assume this is
   okay as well?

(Man, the whole machine w/ PII-266, 64MB, 4.3GB, 4MB video, 17" monitor is
 CDN$2881.  Boy, is hardware ever getting affordable!)

Any comments?  Any experience running Linux on this hardware?
Thanks!
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada