Re: X windows, Dselect, and then some...

> (2) I've tried to find graphics drivers for my AccelGraphics (permedia II
> chip set) by 3d labs, but I have been unsuccessful.  I did find one, but it
> had .xqa files w/o no readme on how to install it.  It kinda looked like a
> windows .ini file listing all RAMDACs, Resolutions, megahertz.  Any ideas?

SuSE has developed some additional X servers, one of which is for
Permedia II (I'm using it successfully with a Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro).
Check out http://www.suse.de/XSuSE/XSuSE_E.html for more information.
If you need any assistance setting it up, let me know and I'll see if I
can help.