Re: Fwd: Re: dselect oddities

Hi,
>>"Steve" == Steve Lamb <morpheus@calweb.com> writes:

>> That happens not to be the case. If the reverse were true: that all
>> packages were held be default, and I had to do two ops to turn them
>> t be upgraded. I would do it. If I had to release them one by one,
>> that would be unacceptable.

Steve> I did.  I asked you if the reverse were true, if you had to
Steve> select what you wanted to upgrade, would you find it
Steve> unaccetable.  You said you would.

	I stand corrected. I did, indeed say that. I
 apologize. However, I would like to amend my stance to the correction
 above.

	manoj

--
 A wise man who stands firm is a statesman, a foolish man who stands
 firm is a catastrophe.