Packaging Software

Hi,

	Can one of the Debian developers (or anyone willing to help) please
contact Herng-Jeng Jou at <hjjou@KachinaTech.COM> about packaging.  It
is my understanding that there was an intent to package some of the
software he has organized at SAL (Scientific Applications for LINUX at
http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/).

	He is interested in helping organize, and it should be very beneficial
to the LINUX community if it happens.  He needs help with the task, and
anyone willing to lend a hand in the work would be greatly appreciated.

	I understand this is a huge task that needs discussion first, but
Herng-Jeng Jou would like to be contacted soon just to find out the
potential reality of approaching this huge task, and what ideas are
being put forward at this point.