RE: !!! URGENT !!! Lost access to my system

Hi,

Thanks for the tips. Now, my system is working again. I've aded the
system users from a backup of the passwd. Mainly the mail, www-user,
etc. I just wonder about several things:

1. how do I test that everything is back to normal ?
2. how do I avoid things like this in the future ?
3. it looks that I have no more the shadow installed. How do I check
this and do I need it at all ?

Thanks again to all that answered so quickly to my !!! URGENT !!! need.

Ionutz