Re: !!! URGENT !!! Lost access to my system

On Wed, 13 May 1998, Ionut Borcoman wrote:

> My system boot with loadlin and is hamm (frozen). Lilo doesn't want to work as
> my first primary partition is a vfat2 of 2Gb.
>
> I have installed shadowpassword, a step that I regret very much now, but nobody
> warned me. I have received no warning about expiration yesterday. So what's
> this all about ?

Huh?  Did someone make password ageing on be default?  That is pure
foolishness if true.  Otherwise, maybe you set ageing on?

In any case, boot the rescue disk mount the hard disk root partition and
edit the shadow file to remove ageing.

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?