RE: !!! URGENT !!! Lost access to my system

How do I do this ? When I boot from the rescue disk, it mount by default the
root partition and get the same messages. Somebody suggested to type the
init=/bin/sh

when get the prompt boot: from lilo. Lilo doesn't accept this. So, please be
more specific !

Thanks,

Ionutz