From: Lewis, James M. [mailto:Jim.Lewis@alcoa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 1998 11:10 AM
To: 'Crispixbull@hotmail.com'
Subject: RE: Can anyone help me?

A bit more detail...

crw-rw-rw-  1 root  sys   10, 1 May 27 1997 /dev/psaux

gpm is started thusly:

/usr/sbin/gpm -m /dev/psaux -t ps2

While it appears to work ok, I don't use it much on that
system.  It's new and I haven't upgraded to frozen yet
and the video card is not supported under x.  I have done
a little with vga16 at 640x480 but that leaves something
to be desired (ie. it sucks).  So maybe I haven't used
it enough to make it fail.

Let me know how it goes.

jim