Re: Sound card support

>> Dear Debian people,
>>
>> How does one configure a sound card, and is the yamaha OPL3-SAx sound
>> board supported, and if not, If I connect my driver CD to my website, can
>> someone do a driver, please?

 You'll have to compile the kernel and configure the sound support there.

 I think you can get sound out of that by selecting MSS, MPU401 and OPL-3
 options and using isapnptools to initialize the chip. (hint: compile the sound
 support as modules). Isapnptools is a separate package. What kernel-version
 are you using ?

>> I will be eternally grateful, but don't have any money right now ;)

 We don't do this for money :)