cdwrite

Hi,

One more question about cd's written under windows95 using HP7100i
writer.

After the writing is over in Win95, I get a message telling that the cd
is readable only under Win95/NT service pack 2.0. My older version of
Win95 cannot read the CD. Well, it is not a bother. My problem is that I
cannot read the cd under linux :-( How can I read the above cd? IIRC,
there was some mention of Joliet extensions of MS. If I have to patch my
kernel, where do I get the relevant patch?

Thanks,

sridhar

Sridhar M. A
Department of Studies in Physics