Re: E(nlightenment)

E right now looks in /usr/local/enlightenment/themes for themes.  There
is no easy way to allow user mods w/o keeping copies in ~/.  This can
lead to a good deal of hd usage.  E is very hard to make use the menus
program.  Other little things.  .14 will use a global and user config.
Menus will be rather easy to implement.  I have not seen it yet though.
It may need some work.